Permanent employee | Vilnius
- Review and analyze user stories and software requirements to create test cases
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade manual / automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans
- Identify and report defects, collaborate directly with Developers to resolve and verify fixes
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in the testing process
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation
Your typical day at 4Team:
We expect you to have:
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment where the Developers and Tester work closely together to ensure requirements are met
- Articulate in written English
You will get:
- Unofficial environment, additional days off, working from home options
- Young and supportive colleagues that will become your second family sooner than you expect
- An atmosphere in which everyone is a hands-on contributor, and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions
- Subsidization for continuous education, certifications, professional literature you want to read, conference participation
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© 2021 4Team Corporation. All rights reserved.Terms and Privacy.
Microsoft and the Office logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.